An interesting study has revealed that men with erectile dysfunction (ED) are three times more likely to have inflamed gums compared to men who do not have erection problems. Turkish researchers compared 80 men in their thirties with ED to a control group of 82 men without erection problems. They found that 53% of the men with ED had inflamed gums compared with 23% in the control group. Inflammation caused by gum disease may damage endothelial cells which form the lining on all blood vessels. This can disrupt healthy blood flow but the good news is Kamagra tablets can counteract this and improve blood flow.
This medication improves erectile function
This medication increases nitric oxide availability and it blocks the breakdown of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). This increases the size of blood vessels carrying blood to the penis and decreases the size of vessels carrying blood out. As a result, erections become firm and sustainable in response to sexual stimulation.
How should I take these tablets?
- Take one Kamagra 100 mg tablet 30 - 60 minutes before planned sexual activity.
- Do not exceed one tablet in 24 hours.
- Avoid the use of alcohol as this may interfere with how the medication works.
- Kamagra tablets work best when taken on an empty stomach so avoid taking it with large or fatty meals.
- Avoid taking this medication if you are taking nitrates.
- Avoid taking this medication if you are using amyl nitrate which is also known as "poppers".
Make use of e-commerce convenience
If you are looking for an affordable and effective way to treat ED, these tablets are ideal as they contain the same active ingredient as Viagra at a fraction of the cost. Simply place an order at an online pharmacy from the comfort of your own home. Delivery in the UK and EU is free within 2-7 and 10-14 work days and cheaper rates are available if you buy Kamagra tablets in larger quantities.